The NYF Advertising Awards is the festival competition for all categories. It’s a colour festival that honours the excellence of advertising through international competitions.
The event is attended by jurors from quite 75 countries to represent the complete spectrum of current advertising communication. The NYF Advertising Awards feature the foremost creative global jury and judging system on earth.
It is notable because our team, including Pasan Liyanage, was able to shine the name of Sri Lanka by winning the finalist award under the Social/Environmental Good: Charity/Non-Profit category. Don’t forget to take this opportunity to congratulate them.
Brand: Public Health Department
- Ven. Hasalaka Kavi Himi – Life Chant Author / Reciter
- Ven. Pahiyangala Ananda Himi –
- Varuni Fernando – Chief Creative Officer
- Ruchi Sharma – Executive Creative Advisor / Ideator
- Shehan Samarasinha – Strategic Planning Director / Ideator / Copywriter
- Zeeshan Saligh – Art Director / Editor / Cinematographer
- Sajith Adikari – Account Manager
- Nihal Karunarathne – Event Manager
- Pasan Liyanage – Sound Engineer – RedFox Productions